记叙文是为了唤起读者们的情感。不但是讲故事，更是要传递一种价值。Narrative essays evoke emotion in those who read them. As the author of a narrative, your job is to not only deliver a factual account of a deeply personal event, but to also convey to your readers what the aftermath of that event was – and you must do so in a way that leaves your readers with something of value.
一定要说，从这个故事中，你学到了什么。In a typical narrative paper the author recounts a personal experience and shares not only what happened but also what the overall outcome or lesson learned was.
需要英国论文代写吗？而讲清楚、说明白为什么你写的故事是有价值的，往往就是成功的关键。In order to write your essay successfully, the writer must be able to clearly express why the story has value.
通俗规定 Narrative Format
Here are a few tips and techniques for creating an A+ narrative essay.
- 要素不能少：开头、情节、人物介绍、场景、高潮、结局。When written in story format, the essay must include all of the key components of a good story – this includes the introduction, the plot, the relevant character profiles, the setting, the climax and the conclusion.
- 故事支撑观点。The essay should have a relevant point. The reader must understand the connection between the topic and the story.
- 最好第一人称写作。You must write concisely and from a clear viewpoint. Using the descriptor 'I' helps to better engage the reader.
- 调动五感的词汇。Use clear and crisp language. Call upon descriptive words or phrases (you might find these descriptive examples online) that spark emotional response to make the reader feel as if they are a part of the story.
- 结构得清晰，用些连接词。Use an organized format. Your essay must have a clear introduction, body paragraphs that are not only sequential, but also transitional, and an ending that leaves the reader with something to think about.
记叙文结构概要 Narrative Essay Structure
- 立刻吸睛 The hook
- 中心观点 The thesis statement
- 意义何在 A clear description of why the topic is significant
- 背景介绍 An overview of the setting, background, etc.
- 人物 All of the key people involved
- 如果需要伏笔 Some semblance of foreshadowing
- 故事开始发生 The onset of the event
- 高潮 The climax
- 结尾 The resolution or the ending
- 价值 What was the moral of the story?
- 意义 How was the event significant?
- 你的建议 What is the call-to-action?
额外送给你的小贴士 Narrative Format Examples & Tips
开场提问题、事实、下定义、名人引用都是吸睛好办法。Always start a narrative essay with either a question, a verifiable fact, a writing definition, a famous quote or some other relevant and thought provoking fact.
调动五感。Try to evoke all five senses in your writing. What did you hear? What did you see? What did you smell, etc.
别用俚语。Avoid using slang.
描述性语言。Try to be as descriptive as possible.
变化句型。Use varying sentence structure to engage the reader and keep them interested.
时间为序。Always describe events in chronological order. Not only is this the easiest way to tell a story, it is always the easiest way to make sure that your readers do not get confused or miss important details.
用转接词。Use transition words to describe what happened and when.